These Terms & Conditions set out the basis on which Maison Darna Guesthouse will provide accommodation and services at its guesthouse to customers and guests. By making a booking, a guest agrees to comply with these conditions.
All our rooms accomodate up to two adults. Two rooms (Room Earth & Room Air) are equipped with double beds and the other two (Room Fire & Room Water) are equipped with single beds, which can also be pushed together. Each room has a private bathroom with toilet & shower and a terrace with a chilling area. Rooms are equipped with a heater, hairdryer, wardrobe, a reusable bottle of water and wifi internet access.
Our room prices per night are 95€ for one and 100€ for two persons. This rate includes homemade delicious breakfast, city tax of 1€ per person / per night and 20% VAT.
Please note that – in the interest of sustainability – the minimum stay at Maison Darna Guesthouse is two nights. Enough time to arrive at our little oasis and feel at home.
TRAVELLING WITH KIDS:
ACTIVITIES: Our house is a great location for families and kids. We are also a little family and have a lot of animals. There is lots to discover and a lot of activities for different ages in our surrounding to do. We recommend a rental car to simplify your stay with kids, but also renting of scooters or bicycle is possible. There is a great promenade on the beach from Tamraght to the next village Taghazout where you can ride safely. We also have one bicycle seat for kids and one bicycle trailer to rent. We are happy to assist you in planning your stay with kids.
ROOM & EXTRA BEDS: If you want to travel with a baby we can offer you a baby bed for free in your room. For older kids (until maximum 10 years) we can add per room maximum one small extra bed (not normal size of a mattress). We charge 20 Euros per night for an extra bed and/or extra breakfast for a kid until 10 years who is sharing the room with the parents. There are no special discounts for any other added rooms for kids, but 50% discount on booked dinners for kids between 4 and 10 years.
You can book Maison Darna Guesthouse exclusively for large groups, family and friends. Our place can accomodate a maximum of 8 people. For the yoga teacher, staff or additional guests we can add an appartment next door. Our yoga room offers space for at least 12 mats. For a retreat we can serve also a brunch, a healthy snack for lunch, cake & tea in the afternoon and dinner. The minimum to reserve our whole house are four people, means the booking of all four rooms in a minimum of single occupancy. Please contact us directly for an exclusive offer.
The reservation is confirmed after we have received your datas and the deposit of 30% of your holiday cost. Should the booking be made within 4 weeks of the departure date, or any shorter period as agreed with Maison Darna Guesthouse, for confirming the reservation the full amount is payable immediately.
The rest of the payment for your whole stay including extras as transport is to pay one month before your arrival. Any other extras as laundry or activities booked during your stay you can pay in cash at the end of your stay. We accept Euros, Swiss Francs and Moroccan Dirhams. Payment with a credit card is not possible. There are cash machines in the next village and a money change in our village.
30% of the full payment (deposit) is non-refundable. All requests for cancellations or rebookings request must be submitted via email. Since we incur costs in cancelling your arrangements, you will have to pay the cancellation charges as follows:
Period before arrival in which you notify us your cancellation:
– more than 6 weeks: deposit (30%) only
– 4 – 6 weeks before arrival: 50% of holiday cost
– 2 – 4 weeks before arrival: 75% of holiday cost
– less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100% of holiday cost
If a guest does not cancel and does not turn up, they will receive no refund.
Different cancellation conditions apply to the booking of the entire location as for example a (yoga) retreat:
Period before arrival in which you notify us the cancellation of your retreat:
– More than 12 weeks: deposit (30%) only
– 8 – 12 weeks before arrival: 50% of retreat cost
– 6 – 8 weeks before arrival: 75% of retrat cost
– Less than 6 weeks before arrival: 100% of retreat cost
Bookings cancelled due to a border closures a voucher for your stay will be issued and valid for 1 year.
The closest airport is located in Agadir, 25 km from Tamraght. We are pleased to send you a taxi for 30€ (1-4 people). The driver will meet you either inside or outside of the airport with a sign bearing your name. We recommend you to book the transfer with us. This service allows you a quiet and safe travel.
Flights to Marrakech: For a safe journey, book our taxi service from Marrakech Airport. It costs 130€ (1-4 people) and takes around 3.5 hours. A cheaper, but longer and more complicated option is the bus service with CTM. Please contact us for some help.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
Check-in time at the guesthouse is from 2pm to 9pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 11am on the day of departure. Luggage storage is provided free of charge until 9pm of the same day of checking out and can be arranged with us. Luggage left in storage on your day of departure is provided free of charge but at your own liability, and Maison Darna Guesthouse will bear no liability or responsibility for damage or theft during the time your luggage is stored.
- Valid photo identification in the form of a passport is required at check-in.
- Guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the guesthouse and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in guests being asked to leave the guesthouse in which event all charges and additional charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any rooms.
- Guests are responsible for any loss or damage caused by themselves at Maison Darna Guesthouse and may be liable for reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property.
- Maison Darna Guesthouse is not liable for any accidents or sickness that may occur during your stay.
- No animals of guests are allowed in the guesthouse.
- Maison Darna Guesthouse does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 16. If you are between 16-18 and want to stay in a private room, you will need written consent from your parent or guardian.
- You will be given two keys when you check in which gives you access to both the guesthouse and your room. If you lose any of your keys, you will be charged 50 € for a replacement.
- Laundry: We offer laundry service (washing & drying). 5€ or 50 Dirhams per kg.
- Yoga mats: You can rent a yoga mat for 5€ or 50 Dirhams per day.
FOOD & DRINK:
Complimentary breakfast & water from our waterfilter are included in the price of your room. The room rate does not include lunch or dinner. We do offer 3-course-dinner on request (up to 4 ppl). The communal kitchen may be used to prepare your own meals. Each room has its own storage box in the client’s kitchen.
- Guests hereby consent to Maison Darna Guesthouse collecting of the customers personal data such as name, surname, email address, address, contact information and credit card details.
- The personal data is used by Maison Darna Guesthouse for the performance of the contract, for marketing purposes and as a basis for statistics.
- As a guest of Maison Darna Guesthouse, you agree to receive marketing information via e-mail.
Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of one month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belongings before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
In the event of disputes, Moroccan law shall apply exclusively.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have!
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our magical and peaceful Maison Darna Guesthouse.
Your Maison Darna Guesthouse-Team