These Terms & Conditions set out the basis on which Maison Darna Guesthouse will provide accommodation and services at its guesthouse to customers and guests. By making a booking, a guest agrees to comply with these conditions.
All our rooms accomodate up to two adults. Two rooms (Room Earth & Room Air) are equipped with double beds and the other two (Room Fire & Room Water) are equipped with single beds. Each room has a private bathroom with toilet & shower. Rooms are equipped with a heater, wardrobe, a reusable bottle of water and wifi internet access.
You can book Maison Darna Guesthouse exclusively for large groups, family and friends. Our place can accomodate a maximum of 8 people. For a retreat we can serve also a brunch, healthy snack in the afternoon and dinner. Our yoga room offers space for at least 12 mats. Please contact us directly for an exclusive offer.
Ourroom prices per night are 70€for one and 80€for two persons. This rate includes homemade breakfast, city tax of 1€per person / per night and 20% VAT.
The reservation is confirmed after we have received a 30% deposit of the full price via Bank Transfer. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail we are sending you after your inquiry. If you encounter any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us. Please note: To secure your reservation, you will needto provide your credit card number, expiration date and the last three digits on the back of the card (CVV). This policy is made for Maison Darna’s safety in case of a cancellation or no-shows (see cancellation).
The remaining amount is to pay in cash upon arrival at Maison Darna Guesthouse. We accept Euros, Swiss Francs and Moroccan Dirhams.
The deposit of 30% is non-refundable.For cancellations made 30 days or less before arrival date, we charge 50% of the total booking price. For cancellations made 14 days or less before arrival or “no shows” we charge 100%.
Theclosest airport is located in Agadir, 25 km from Tamraght. We are pleased to send you a taxi for 30€ or 300 Dirhams (1-4 people). This amount is to be paid in cash by clients to the taxi driver within arrival at destination. The driver will meet you outsidethe airport with a sign bearing your name. We recommend you to book the transfer with us. This service allows you a quiet and safe travel.
Flights to Marrakech: For a safe journey, book our taxi service from Marrakech Airport. It costs 120€ or 1200 Dirhams (1-4 people) and takes around 3.5 hours. A cheaper, but longer and more complicated option is the bus service with CTM. Please contact us for some help.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
Check-in time at the guesthouse is from 2pm to 9pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 11am on the day of departure. Late check-out may be possible by prior arrangement with an additional charge and subject to availability (10€ per person for an extension till maximum 6pm). Luggage storage is provided free of charge until 9pm of the same day of checking out and can be arranged with us.Luggage left in storage on your day of departure is provided free of charge but at your own liability, and Maison Darna Guesthouse will bear no liability or responsibility for damage or theft during the time your luggage is stored.
- Valid photo identification in the form of a passport is required at check-in.
- Guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the guesthouse and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in guests being asked to leave the guesthouse in which event all charges and additional charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any rooms. Please ask for the smoking areas.
- Guests are responsible for any loss or damage caused by themselves at Maison Darna Guesthouse and may be liable for reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property.
- No animals are allowed in the guesthouse.
- Maison Darna Guesthouse does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 16. If you are between 16-18 and want to stay in a private room, you will need written consent from your parent or guardian.
- You will be given two keys when you check in which gives you access to both the guesthouse and your room. If you lose any of your keys, you will be charged 50 € for a replacement.
- Laundry: We offer laundry service (washing & drying). 5€ or 50 Dirhams per kg.
- Yoga mats: You can rent a yoga mat for 5€ or 50 Dirhams per day.
FOOD & DRINK:
Complimentary breakfast, coffee, homegrown herbs for tea and local fruits are included in the price of your room. Theroom rate does not include lunch or dinner. The communal kitchen may be used to prepare your own meals.
- Guests hereby consent to Maison Darna Guesthouse collecting of the customers personal data such as name, surname, email address, address, contact information and credit card details.
- The personal data is used by Maison Darna Guesthouse for the performance of the contract, for marketing purposes and as a basis for statistics.
- As a guest of Maison Darna Guesthouse, you agree to receive marketing information via e-mail.
Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of one month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belongings before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
In the event of disputes, Moroccan law shall apply exclusively.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have!
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our magical and peaceful Maison Darna Guesthouse.
Your Maison Darna Guesthouse-Team