How can you help to make Tamraght a cleaner and more sustainable place?
1. Take the garbage back to our house instead of leaving it on the beach or in nature. Because public trash bins are often missing.
2. Use the shopping bags you get back in every store. Always take some in your pocket. Let the seller know that you don’t want a new bag.
3. If you want to order something to go in a restaurant, bring a Tupperware. This way we can avoid the To Go-plastics.
4. Whenever possible, try to buy glass bottles instead of plastic ones. There is one shop next to us who is selling glass.
5. If you feel inspired, grab each day a bag and pick up trash during your walk on the beach or through the village.
We try to improve our project constantly and are happy about every input. We hope to be able to integrate a water filter as soon as possible so that our guests no longer have to buy water in plastic bottles.